Bombay Rava Laddu is one sweet that can be made within a few minutes. The process is short and the outcome will be too good.
1 Cup Bombay Rava
1 Cup Sugar
¼ Cup Dry Fruits (kaju, raisins)
½ Cup Milk (boiled & cooled)
The way they are prepared is….
- First, grind sugar and Elachi into fine powder & keep aside.
- Heat 2-3 tsp of ghee in a pan and roast dry fruits and keep aside.
- Now in the same pan add some more ghee and add Bombay rava and fry till it smells pleasant.
- Add sugar powder and mix well. Keep for 2-3 mins and remove from flame.
- Add dry fruits, mix well. Add little milk so that you are able to make laddus out of this. Mix thoroughly and make laddus.
- Allow laddus to cool for 15-20 mins and store in an air tight container. Good to be consumed within a week.