Coconut Cakes.. wow so yummy and so tasty. You too give it a try..
1 Cup Fresh Grated Coconut
500ml Milk (whole/full cream milk would be a great option)
1 Cup Sugar
¼ tsp Elachi Powder
¼ Cup Dry Fruits (kaju, raisins)
- Heat 2-3 tsp of ghee in a pan, add grated coconut. Cook till it turns golden in color.
- Now add milk. Mix and cook well till the coconut absorbs milk and becomes thick.
- Add sugar, Elachi powder and cook till sugar dissolves completely and allow it to become thick. Meanwhile roast dry fruits in 2tsp of ghee and add it to coconut mixture. Mix well and put off the flame.
- When the mixture is a bit warm make balls of equal size and press them into round shaped cakes.
- The cakes are good to be consumed on the same day or within two days if refrigerated.