This is an instant dosa recipe, which requires no resting time. The ingredients are always handy at home. So you only have to mix them up and prepare dosas and enjoy your breakfast.
8 Bread Slices
2 Cups Buttermilk
½ Cup Bombay Rawa
1 Cup Onions (chopped)
2-3 Green Chillies (as per your requirement)
- Cut bread slices into small pieces and add buttermilk to it. Keep aside.
- Fry Bombay rawa in ghee and add it to the bread mix.
- Add salt and cooking soda to it, mix well, make a consistent paste similar to dosa batter. Keep aside for 20-25 mins.
- Heat Dosa pan/skillet. When its hot, keep the flame on medium, pour a ladle full of batter over it, spread to form a thick dosa of the required size.
- Now, lower the flame and spread chopped onions, chillies, tomatoes and coriander leaves evenly.
- Cook well on both sides and serve hot with coconut chutney or coriander chutney.