These are vada with difference. I enjoyed the taste of rava vada, now its your turn to try..
1 Cup Bombay Rava
1 Cup Curd
1 Cup Onions (chopped)
5-6 Green Chillies
2 tsp Cumin seeds/Jeera
- Beat curd and add Bombay Rava to it & mix well. Keep aside for 5-6 hours.
- Now add green chillies, Onions, jeera, salt and mix well.
- Check the batter, add little water if required to bring it to the consistency of vada mix.
- In a cooking pan, heat enough oil for deep frying vadas.
- Make vadas of the desired shape and size with batter and deep fry them in oil.
- Enjoy hot vadas with chutney or tomato sauce.