This is a simple recipe with lesser ingredients. When there is lack of time, this breakfast recipe can be useful and tasty at the same time. Just try it..
2 Cups Maida/All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Onions
4-5 Green Chillies
2 tsp Jeera
Fistful of Coriander Leaves
- Firstly, heat 2-3 tsp oil in a pan. Add jeera. Allow them to splutter.
- Add finely chopped onions, green chillies and ginger and stir. Cook till the onions turn light brown in color.
- Sieve Maida and shift it into a bowl. To this add the cooked onions, salt, coriander leaves and pour water to bring it to the consistency of dosa batter.
- Now heat the dosa skillet. Sprinkle water and test the pan, if its ready to prepare dosa.
- Now take a ladle full of dosa batter and spread uniformly. Pour 1-2 tsp of oil/butter over it and cook for a minute.
- Now turn it to the other side and cook similarly.
- Maida dosa is ready to be served with coconut or peanut chutney.