This is favorite time pass munch especially in Hyderabad. Theatres, parks, shopping, where ever you go, palli chat is very much available. Its better to give kids this healthy snack than munch on potato waffers or some other junk stuff. On a rainy day, what could be better than this?? Just try it and you will love it..
1 Cup of Peanuts/Groundnut/Verusenaga gullu/Palli (raw or dried)
¼ Cup Onions (chopped)
Green chillies OR Chilly Powder (as per your requirement)
½ tsp Coriander/Dhaniya Powder
Fistful of Coriander Leaves
½ tsp Chat masala
1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Firstly cook Peanuts/Verusenaga gullu in water and drain away water.
- Cook directly if you are taking raw peanuts (fresh). In case of dry peanuts, soak them in water for 1 hr and then cook.
- To this add chopped onion, green chillies (chopped or mashed), dhaniya powder, chat masala, salt, coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Mix well and garnish with some more coriander.
- Tasty and healthy palli chat is ready. Serve immediately.