This is similar to any pakoda recipe, but baby corn is the main ingredient here. The combination of palak(spinach) and baby corn is good.
8 Baby Corns
1 Cup Onions (chopped vertically)
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
5-6 Green Chillies
1 Bunch Palak/Spinach
Fistful of Coriander Leaves/Kothimera
Fistful of Curry Leaves/Karvepaku
1 Cup Bengal gram dal flour/Besan/senagapindi
2 tbsp Rice Flour/Vari Pindi
- First, remove the outer cover of the corn. Now chop them vertically to the size of vertically chopped onions.
- To this add onions, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, chopped palak, coriander and curry leaves.
- Add besan, rice flour, salt and little water, mix well.
- Take oil in a pan and heat it for deep fry. Drop a pinch of batter into the oil.
- If it touches the bottom of the pan and pops up, you can start frying pakodas.
- Cook pakodas till brown and serve warm with any sauce or chutney.