Potato Fry.. Hmm I have no words to tell about the taste of this recipe, just experience all by yourself.. This goes well as a combination with rice and dal recipes like Rice – Sambar or Rice – Pappu or Rice – Rasam..
15 Baby potatoes (cooked & peeled)
3 tsp Tomato Sauce
1 tsp Chilly powder
1 tsp Cumin/Jeera Powder
½ tsp Dhaniya powder/Coriander powder
- Take 100ml of oil in a pan fry the boiled baby potatoes till light brown.
- Remove on to a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- In another pan pour 2-3 tsp of oil. Add fried potatoes and stir for 2-3 mins.
- Now add chilly powder, dhaniya powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well.
- Now add potatoes and keep on low flame for 2-3 mins stirring in between.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Rice & pappu or sambar.