Manchuria is commonly preferred by kids now-a-days. Let’s prepare it at home and serve kids with love. Instead of eating outside every time, it’s important that we give them hygienic food as well..
½ Cup Corn Flour
½ Cup Rice Flour
2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Chilly Powder
6 Garlic Slices
½ Cup Onions (vertically chopped)
3-4 Green Chillies (vertically slit)
1 tsp Soya Sauce
2-3 tsp Tomato Sauce
¼ tsp Ajinomoto/Tasting Salt
Fistful of Pudina Leaves
- Mix Corn flour, Rice flour, Chilly powder, Salt, Ginger Garlic Paste adding water to the consistency of bajji batter.
- Now dip baby corn rings in the batter and deep fry them in oil until golden brown. Keep aside.
- Heat 5-6 tsp of oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic, onions, pudina, green chillies and cook till onions turn brown.
- Add fried baby corn to this and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Now add soya sauce, tomato sauce, little salt, chilly powder, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Garnish with lemon and coriander. Serve with tomato sauce.