This is one among the simplest snack options, that can be prepared within minutes and with all the ingredients that are handy at home.. Just give it a try..
1 Cup Maida/All purpose flour
2 tsp Besan/Senagapindi/Bengal gram dal flour
2 Green chillies (fine chopped)
½ “Ginger (chopped)
1 Cup Curd
Fistful of Curry Leaves
¼ tsp Sugar
¼ Cup Coriander Leaves
2 pinches cooking soda
- Sieve Maida and Besan. Keep aside.
- Blend the curd. Add green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, curry leaves, soda, sugar and salt to the curd and mix well.
- Now add maida and besan. Mix thoroughly, so that there are no lumps.
- Take oil in a pan and heat it for deep fry. Drop the maida batter into hot oil using a spoon.
- Cook on medium flame till the bajjis turn golden brown.
- Transfer them on to a paper napkin to absorb excess oil.
- Serve warm with any chutney.