Since its summer, kids are at home. They play, enjoy and are tired very soon. They need to recharge at regular intervals. So, why not try something different? Your kids will be eager to taste the new snack and you would love to prepare for them. Isn’t it? Lets start preparing Veg Paneer Tikka, which is healthy and tasty.
1 Cup Diced Paneer [make 1/2 cm thick dices]
1 Cup Chopped Capsicum [similar to the size of paneer]
1 Cup Chopped Tomato [similar to the size of paneer, in square shape]
1/4 Cup Besan
1/4 Cup Corn Flour
2 tbsp Rice Flour
1 tsp Chilly Powder [as per taste]
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1/4 tsp Jeera/Cumin Powder
- Sieve besan, rice flout and mix them with corn flour.
- Add salt, chilly powder, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Mix well using water to get a semi solid consistency.
- Now dip the capsicum pieces and deep fry them in oil.
- Similarly, dip paneer pieces and fry. Also fry chopped tomatoes.
- To a toothpick, prick one each of capsicum, paneer and tomato.
- Arrange them in a serving plate, sprinkle chat masala over it and serve warm.
- I’m sure your kids will love them.