This is an alternate to regular Alu/Potato Toast. Its a healthy breakfast recipe to kick start your day with. It doubles up as an evening snack too.
Bread Slices 6
Cooked Sweet Corn ½ cup
Capsicum (chopped) ¼ Cup
Onions (chopped) ¼ Cup
Tomatoes (chopped) ¼ Cup
Carrot (grated) 3tsp
Bombay Rava ½ Cup
Pepper Powder 1tsp
Curd 2-3 tsp
- Take a tsp of oil in a pan, add rava and roast until a fresh aroma comes out. Keep aside.
- Take grated carrot, onions, tomatoes, capsicum and sweet corn in a bowl.
- Add roasted rava, salt, pepper powder and curd. Mix well.
- Apply this mixture on one side of the bread slice.
- Heat dosa pan, apply butter over it. Place the bread slice over the pan with the stuffed side directly on the pan first.
- Allow it to cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Don’t burn.
- Now turn it to the other side. Spread grated cheese on the stuffing.
- Cook for 2 mins. Remove from flame and serve warm.
- Tomato sauce can be added on top, if required, before serving.