Bombay rava/sooji 1 Cup
Onions (chopped) ¾ Cup
Green Chillies 3-4
Coriander Leaves Fistful
Curry Leaves Fistful
- Take sooji in a bowl. Add chopped onions, green chillies, coriander and curry leaves.
- Add salt and sufficient water to form dough similar to the one made for chapathi.
- Keep aside for 5-8 mins.
- Take a thick polythene sheet, apply little oil over it. Meanwhile keep pan over medium flame till you prepare roti.
- Pinch desired amount of the dough and place it on the sheet. Now press it using rolling pin or your finger tips or both.
- By now, the pan would be hot. Place roti over the pan and apply oil or butter if required.
- Serve immediately with any chutney or just with ghee.