1 Raw Mango/Pachi mamidikaya (as shown in pic)
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
8 Garlic slices
1 ½ tsp Chilly powder
½ tsp Mustard seeds/Avalu
1 tsp Cumin seeds/Jeera
1 tsp Bengal gram/Pachisenagapappu
1 tsp Urad dal/Minapappu
8-10 Curry leaves/Karvepaku
2 Dry Red Chillies
• This is a summer special recipe especially for those who love mango. Firstly chop or grate mango after peeling off the skin.
• To this add Garlic slices, half of the onions, salt, chilly powder and grind it into a rough paste.
• Now heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan for seasoning and all seasoning items one after the other.
• When they are done, add remaining onions and cook till they turn transparent and soft.
• Finally add seasoning to the pachadi. The simple and tasty Mango chutney is ready.
• This goes well with rice and pappu/sambar.