Tried to prepare Crispy Corn in restaurant style. It turned out good and my kids just loved it.
1 Cup Sweet Corn
½ Cup Rice Flour
¼ Cup Maida [All purpose flour]
2 tbsp Corn Flour
Red Chilly Powder
½ tsp Jeera Powder
Little Chat Masala
- Cook Sweet Corn for about 10 mins. See that they are not over cooked.
- Drain water allow them to cool for 10 mins.
- Pour sufficient amount of oil in a deep fry pan & heat it.
- Meanwhile, to the sweet corn add the 3 flours, required amount of chilly powder, salt and jeera powder.
- Mix well adding little amounts of water if required.
- Once the oil is hot, drop the corn mix into oil and cook till golden brown.
- Remove the corn on to a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve immediately by sprinkling chat masala over it.